01 May Our Unique Strategy for Denver Home Buyers
If you’re thinking about buying a new home this year, you may be wondering how to start the process. One of the biggest mistakes I see most buyers make is not having a strategy. My team and I have a unique strategy to get you the best possible house for the best possible price. There are six steps:
- We sit down and go through a situation analysis. We sit down with you to find out your true wants, needs, and goals.
- We talk about availability. We give you priority access to all the best homes that meet your exact criteria. We can get you into builder properties, foreclosed homes, and homes that aren’t even on the market yet. We also have access to private seller lists. If your dream home is out there, we’ll find it.
- Determine what you qualify for. We want to make you as appealing as a cash buyer. Our lenders get you the best rates available for your loan.
- We set you up with one of our consultants. Someone within our team will be there to help you negotiate for the best possible price and terms.
- Contract to closing. There are many parts to this step, from getting your contract accepted, to completing the inspections with due diligence, to finally celebrating at the closing table. We’ll support you through each and every step so the only thing you have to worry about is packing those boxes.
- Our loyalty agreement. The greatest thing is our services don’t cost you a penny up front. In most cases, we are able to negotiate for the seller to pay our entire fee.
It’s never too early to start planning your move. If you have any questions about our unique home buying strategy, give us a call or send us an email. My team and I would be happy to help you!