12 Jun Parker, CO Unique Homes by Zillow
This is the very popular Parker CO Unique Homes Zillow news feed. Please bookmark this page as this unique homes news feed updates daily. If you have any questions please contact me at (720) 399-0080.
Parker CO Unique Homes by Zillow
- Summer Smackdown: Which Home Is Your Favorite?We all have a dream home, whether it’s a historic home in a busy neighborhood, a cabin in the middle of nowhere or a home on wheels. No matter what your dream home is, you’ll be sure to find a listing for it on Zillow. Let’s see what happens when ... read more
- 9 Homes With Dreamy Spots for April ShowersA good spring shower leaves the earth feeling refreshed and renewed - which is not unlike a good shower in your own home. A well-designed and polished bathroom can invigorate you in the morning or relax you before bed. These 10 bathrooms in for-sale homes across the country give us ... read more
- This Philadelphia Farmhouse Is a Historic StunnerTake a stone farmhouse from 1810, mix it with the best furnishings you can find at flea markets in Paris, and the result is this exquisitely renovated Colonial home outside Philadelphia. A walk-in fireplace graces the living room, while the formal dining room boasts French doors that open onto a screened porch. ... read more
- Dreaming of Warmer Weather? These 8 Sunny Homes Are Under $300KWhether you’re thinking about a permanent move for milder weather or going the seasonal snowbird route, here are eight affordable homes in the warmest cities in the country, all to inspire your search for warmth. A bright bungalow in Florida For sale: $299,900 This Spanish bungalow in West Palm Beach, ... read more
- Hibernate Luxuriously in This 5,572-Square-Foot Cave MansionWhen most people envision their dream home, they describe large kitchens, beautiful hardwood floors and clawfoot tubs. But not John Hay. In the mid-1980s, Hay - founder of the Celestial Seasonings Tea Company and great-great grandson of U.S. Secretary of State John Milton Hay - purchased the Beckham Creek Cave ... read more
- This Home Looks Like a Barn (But Has Enough Room to Be a Small Castle)Like many married couples, the Clarks have a lot in common: a last name, a first name (they're both Kelly) and an affinity for wide-open spaces - which inspired them to build a 10,000-square-foot barn-style home on 30 acres of land in Macon, Georgia. But let's back up. Kelly Clark ... read more
- A Park Slope Townhome That Went From ‘Mess’ to MasterpieceVery few would have considered purchasing a crumbling and decrepit 1890 Victorian townhome. But Lindsey Branca and her partner (both in business and in life), Mike Grosshandler, saw what most didn’t: opportunity. After a sweeping renovation that included collapsing plaster and a complete layout change, this townhome - located in ... read more
- Small-Town Charm: 8 Homes for Sale in Less Populated AreasThere’s just something special about a small town. Less traffic, no noise pollution and friendly neighbors can all make for an idyllic escape from the grit of the city. Some of these small towns may be hours from the nearest Amazon Locker or Whole Foods, but what they lack in ... read more
- Quiz: What Does Your Dream Cabin Look Like?What's Your Cabin Style? What's the ideal cabin anyway? Take this short quiz to find your perfect space for sipping, snoozing and slipping on your comfiest slippers. Hobbit house You're so down-to-earth that your ideal cabin is actually in the earth! Your whimsical, cozy taste is perfectly suited for ... read more
- This Remarkable Home Is Anything but SquareWelcome to the Bloomhouse, a place where art and architecture collide. Nestled on 2 1/2 acres of land in the hills of Texas, this home is only about 10 minutes from downtown Austin - but feels a world (or a universe) away. The Bloomhouse's story began in the 1970s, when ... read more
- A Farmhouse-Style Prefab That’ll Make You Want to Ditch the Big CityWhether you're the world's biggest Joanna Gaines fan or you just love clean, simple lines and no-fuss color schemes, it's pretty clear that the popularity of the farmhouse look won't be on the decline anytime soon. The Lulamae prefab home by Clayton Homes is a celebration of all things farmhouse ... read more
- Whale Watch From Any of This Home’s 3 Rooftop DecksThe Olympic Mountains. The Strait of Georgia. The shoreline of Victoria, Canada. And maybe a pod of orcas, if you're lucky. You can see all of that (and much more) from one of this home's three rooftop decks. Located on the rocky shores of San Juan Island, Washington, this ... read more
- Sleep Under the Stars in This Tiny Cabin Near a National ParkWhen you think of off-the-grid living, you likely picture a no-frills cabin without a single cellphone service bar in sight. But the Folly cabin - located just minutes from Joshua Tree National Park - is anything but a bare-bones space. This rustic cabin, designed by Malek Alqadi, is minimalist-meets-cozy, with a ... read more
- Prep for ‘Prost!’ Season: 9 Bavarian-Style Homes to Inspire Your OktoberfestIf you can’t make it to Munich for Oktoberfest, you can still enjoy a good beer at one of the American events happening all throughout the country in September. From Frankenmuth, Michigan, to Fredericksburg, Texas, you’re certain to find a spirited group of Germanophiles somewhere during the month celebrating all things Bavarian. To get inspired ... read more
- Living in Beauty Without Excess: A Small Coastal Home With Views to SpareOn the remote southwest side of San Juan Island, away from the crush of summer tourists, this 715-square-foot, 1-bedroom home melds with the landscape to offer private coastal views. Completed in 2012 by noted Seattle firm Prentiss Balance Wickline, this home displays the architects’ devotion to "living in beauty without ... read more
Are you looking for more information regarding buying or selling Parker CO Unique Homes?
Please contact me today with any questions as I would love to further assist you with the buying or selling of your unique home.
You may send an inquiry directly by filling out this form: Contact Me Today
Are you thinking about relocating to the Parker, Colorado? I can help you find the perfect home and make your move as stress-free as possible. I can offer valuable insight about the area to help you through your home buying experience. Contact Me at (720) 399-0080
Are you thinking about Buying or Selling in Parker, Colorado?
I am a local expert and am here to help guide you through your home buying or selling experience.
Looking for more information about Parker, Colorado?
Being from the area you receive the benefits of learning about great neighborhoods, trends and hot spots.
THE HOMESMITHS TEAM | KW DTC
Jeff Smith ‘Smitty’
6300 S Syracuse Wy Suite 150 Centennial, CO 80111