19 Feb Popular Market Trends Article
Below is the very Popular Market Trends Article by Zillow. This news feed provides a large array of articles pertaining to Market Trends as well as the latest Real Estate Data and Research. Please bookmark this page as the Market Trends news feed updates daily. The articles provided are most certainly entertaining as well as informational. Find helpful tips, fun facts, great stories and so much more!
If you have any questions about today’s market and trends please contact me at (720) 399-0080.
Popular Article | Market Trends by Zillow
- Your Zestimate Is Now Smarter – and More AccurateThe Zestimate is now more accurate than ever, thanks to new technology that identifies and values home improvements you've made based on photos. Plus, we now incorporate even more data into Zestimates for homes on the market, and we update those Zestimates in real time. That's in addition to the ... read more
- An Up-Close Look at Housing Insecurity (and How to Help!)Five years ago, Timothy C. Acena was living - and sleeping - in his wheelchair behind a busy fast-food restaurant. At night, he'd park himself on a fresh piece of cardboard near the restaurant's dumpster and clip together a makeshift awning of eight umbrellas to protect him and the five ... read more
- The Popsicle Place Program in Seattle Helps Families in NeedIt's tough to afford housing in many cities across the U.S., but in Seattle, it's a particularly competitive market. Living in an urban area with such a high cost of living can break a family when emergencies arise, but luckily for the people of Seattle, Mary's Place has been relieving ... read more
- 4 Surprising Things That May Increase How Much Your Home Is WorthFor most Americans, their home is their most important financial asset. But in the past, homeowners only knew how much it was worth when they bought or sold their home. Zillow was founded to democratize this sort of information - starting with the Zestimate, Zillow's estimated market valuation tool. To ... read more
- 14 Million Households Plan to Give Their Homes to FamilyAmericans are moving less than ever, according to Zillow's analysis of the U.S. Census Bureau's Current Population Survey. Just 4.2 percent of American homeowners moved between 2015 and 2016 - which is almost half the 7.7 percent rate reported in 1990. According to the Zillow Group Consumer Housing Trends Report ... read more
- 5 Home Design Trends for 2018 (and 3 Fads That Need to Go)Home design trends come and go - and in 2018, one look that’s on its way out could actually cause your home to sell for less. Here’s a look at five design trends you’ll be seeing more of in 2018, and three it’s time to kiss goodbye (especially if one of ... read more
- Why Cities Must Become Affordable For the Middle ClassThis article was originally published on attn.com. Cities need the middle class. They need nurses and teachers. Yet if people have a well-paying job like those, they're finding it increasingly hopeless to afford to pay for a house in the city in which they work. Cities tend to have the ... read more
- How Historic Racial Injustices Still Impact Housing TodayFor the majority of Americans, regardless of race or ethnicity, owning a home is a major goal. According to the first Zillow Housing Aspirations Report, 63 percent of whites, 63 percent of blacks and 73 percent of Hispanics believe owning a home is necessary to live the American Dream. But ... read more
- 20 Best Cities for Trick or Treating in 2017Pumpkins, haunted houses and costumed kiddos can only mean one thing – it's time for Halloween! Every year, Zillow's team of economists crunches the numbers to find the best cities for little ghosts and ghouls to score the best candy. These cities are based on places where home values are ... read more
- How to Actually Afford to Buy A Home in AmericaHome buyers today face tough challenges-housing prices have soared, a dollar doesn't go as far as it once did and rent is more expensive than the past. How are people today making such a large purchase in spite of these hurdles? With more flexibility and a bit of creativity when ... read more
- Rising Rents, Stagnant Wages, And the Burden of Unstable HousingWhile homelessness may not be viewed as a looming issue on the horizon for those who are financially stable, or otherwise have secure and stable housing-it’s not as distant as some might think. With rents rising faster than wages, the burden of affording rent is looming larger and larger for ... read more
- 27 Stats That Sum Up the American Housing MarketToday’s housing market is fast-paced and often pricier than it’s been in decades. Both renters and buyers are facing challenges in finding a place to call home. Both sellers and homeowners also face their own set of challenges — tied to the line they walk between seeing their home as ... read more
- Pre-Wedding Bashes Can Put a Dent in Saving for a Home Down PaymentDestination bachelor and bachelorette parties are becoming the norm, especially among millennials who prize experiences and grew up watching “The Hangover.” While flying off to exotic locales for pre-wedding bashes can be a trip of a lifetime, big-ticket adventures can add up fast. A new Zillow report finds that people ... read more
- Upsizing on the Upswing: The Big Decision More Homeowners are MakingFor Rhiannon Kruse, moving to a bigger home was about facing the music. For five years, Kruse and her husband had squeezed themselves into a downtown Seattle high-rise. At 700 square feet, their home meant giving up a dresser to cram clothing into an under-the-bed storage space, and limiting the ... read more
- Hidden Costs of Homeownership Typically Top $9,000 a YearBuyers too often focus on a home’s list price or mortgage payment to determine what they can afford. However, the numerous less-obvious costs associated with homeownership can affect the monthly bottom line. To help home buyers budget more accurately, Zillow and Thumbtack identified several common but often overlooked home expenses ... read more
Are you thinking about Buying or Selling in Littleton?
I am a local expert and am here to help guide you through your home buying or selling experience.
Looking for more information?
Being from Denver metro area, you receive the benefits of learning about great neighborhoods, trends and hot spots.
THE HOMESMITHS TEAM | KW DTC
Jeff Smith ‘Smitty’
6300 S Syracuse Wy Suite 150 Centennial, CO 80111