16 Nov Englewood First Person Real Estate
Below is the very popular First Person Real Estate Englewood Article by Zillow. This news feed provides a large array of articles pertaining to the Home Buying and Selling experience as well as the latest Real Estate tips and tricks. Please bookmark this page as this First Person news feed updates daily. The articles provided are most certainly entertaining as well as informational. Find fun facts, helpful information, great stories and so much more!
If you have any First Person Real Estate stories to share or are looking to buy or sell a home in the area please contact me at (720) 399-0080.
Popular Englewood Article | First Person Real Estate Articles by Zillow
- 10 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Look BiggerSmall bathrooms aren’t the easiest spaces to work with. They’re usually cramped and crowded, with limited natural light and awkward layouts. Whether it’s your powder room or your apartment bathroom that’s cramping your style, here are a few tips for making any small bathroom seem bigger - no wall demolition ... read more
- How Breaking 3 Design Rules Made Our Home Feel More Like Us"A house is a machine for living in." Swiss-French architect Le Corbusier made huge contributions to Modernism, urban planning and furniture design, but among all his contributions, the one thing I keep coming back to is this quote. The challenge we all face as homeowners is in adapting our houses ... read more
- Our New, Old Kitchen: How We Rose to the Remodeling Challenge
- 5 Home Staging Tips From an Expert FlipperYou updated the plumbing, refinished the flooring, painted the walls. In short, your home renovation is finally finished, and you’re ready to put your flipped house on the market. But before you do, follow these five home staging tricks that top house flippers use - if you do, you'll likely ... read more
- ‘I Wasn’t Looking to Sell My Home, But for the Right Price…’Francis, a Seattle homeowner, shares what it was like to sell a house without putting it on the market. As told to Jamie Birdwell-Branson. Shortly after moving into my Seattle house in 2015, I listed it on Zillow’s for-sale-by-owner pre-market feature, Make Me Move. I got everything organized and listed ... read more
- We Bought a Home Sight Unseen (Here’s What We Learned)"No. Absolutely not. Stop looking at those. Put your laptop away right now." This is how I talk to my husband, and I'm not proud of that. But having lived in three different houses during just six years of marriage, I was nervous to find him browsing real estate listings ... read more
- Use Less, Save More: Energy-Efficient Tips for Lowering Your Utility Bills
- Rehabbing a Home? Be Ready for These 5 CostsSo you want to calculate the price tag on a house rehab, but you have no construction background. How do you go about it? Understandably, this is a common scenario that holds many people back from flipping houses. It's also one of the most common questions people ask Tarek and ... read more
- 5 Essential Steps for Buying an Investment PropertyTaking your first step into the world of real estate investment can feel both thrilling and daunting. As with anything new, there's a learning curve, but with a little time and research, you’ll find the results can be very rewarding. Before you buy your first property, here are five things ... read more
- Miami vs. Orlando: A Sunshine State ShowdownLife in Miami and Orlando isn’t all about vacation. While this may come as a surprise to many of Florida’s non-natives, each city offers a unique lifestyle beyond theme parks and spring break parties. While some year-round residents have grown accustomed to dodging overcrowded parts of town and adjusting work ... read more
- Setting Up a Successful Home Repair BudgetMany people will become first-time home buyers this spring. Those buyers are probably running the numbers now: This much for the mortgage, this much for property tax, a bit more for utilities…. Some of them will get renovation loans that allow them to rehab a fixer-upper and make it fit for fine ... read more
- Building the BLOCK Project to Help the HomelessMy friend Rex Hohlbein, the compassionate force behind the community-building project Facing Homelessness, just launched a visionary new endeavor to alleviate homelessness: the BLOCK Project. The BLOCK Project aims to put a BLOCK Home in the backyard of one single-family lot on every residentially zoned block within the city of ... read more
- Renovation Adventures With an Old Detroit HomeAmy Haimerl and her husband, Karl, bought a gorgeous, dilapidated home in Detroit in 2013 - just six weeks before the city declared bankruptcy. It was a low point for the area, marking a tragic confluence of decades of job losses with an economic hammer blow from the housing crash. The ... read more
- Easy and Inexpensive Ways to Fix Up Your Home Like a Flipper
- My Experience Building a New Construction HomeBy Michael Montoya, as told to Natalie Wise When my fiancée and I were home shopping, we looked and looked, and did a lot of comparisons. Price comparisons, size comparisons, what we'd need to fix in the future. We were both first-time home buyers so we were very thorough in our ... read more
If you found this Popular Englewood Article to be a fun read I would love to see your comments! Please share your thoughts.
Englewood Relocation Information
Are you thinking about relocating to the area? I can help you find the perfect home and make your move as stress-free as possible. I can offer valuable insight about the area to help you through your home buying experience. Contact Me at (720) 399-0080
Are you thinking about Buying or Selling in Englewood, Colorado?
I am a local expert and am here to help guide you through your home buying or selling experience.
Looking for more information about Englewood?
Being from the area you receive the benefits of learning about great neighborhoods, trends and hot spots.
THE HOMESMITHS TEAM | KW DTC
Jeff Smith ‘Smitty’
6300 S Syracuse Wy Suite 150 Centennial, CO 80111