13 Oct Community Events in Denver, CO
Below is a live feed of news articles and Community Events located in Denver, CO. Directly from Colorado DaiLY you can keep up-to-date on all news in the area.
Bookmark this page as new events will post weekly!
Here you will find a wide array of articles. From music events, festivals and shows to news in the music industry. Keep up to date on up and coming Community Events and the Arts. Find
See below and find locations, show times, ticket prices and purchase your tickets today!
Community Events in Denver, CO
- Audio File: Give your speakers room to breatheBack in 1968, Bose, then a 4-year-old company named after its MIT-educated founder, went way out on a limb and created a speaker design that looked and acted like nothing that came before it. ... read more
- Where to get your weed pride on for 4/20Get fired up, because 4/20 is on a Saturday this year. That means concerts, movies, light shows and good food. ... read more
- Boulder Laptop Orchestra taking concert-goers to the sky with Fiske showBoulder Laptop Orchestra, also known as BLOrk, has taken that concept to another level with its production "Songs of Space." Merging dizzying songs with actual footage of our solar system, captured by a NASA shuttle, the group will transport audiences to an entrancing place of intergalactic light and sound in ... read more
- On Air Next: Hot releases from Fontaines D.C., Odonis Odonis and Body MeatAs the weather heats up, hot releases have been rolling in and hitting the Radio 1190 airwaves. This week, we're spinning loads of new music that you should check out. ... read more
- Renovated, revived Rio ready to add to restaurant’s 30-year run in BoulderBoulder's Rio Grande Mexican Restaurant has a new look, a new feel and a tweaked menu. The changes are part of the company's evolution, said Jason Barrett, CEO of the Rio Grande Mexican Restaurant chain, during a media meet-up Tuesday. ... read more
- Coffee Fest brings the buzz to Boulder CountyFor some, coffee is a luxury. For others, it is a necessity. ... read more
- On Air Next: April’s album of the month is ‘What Life’ by Club NightOakland's Club Night released their debut album, "What Life," this past Friday and showed the music world that there's still plenty new to do in rock 'n' roll. ... read more
- Lyons author, CenterStage pair up to help get youth off screens and into theaterWhile the glow of screens remains an enticing lure and time-suck for children, and most adults, Lyons author Mathew Klickstein is committed to getting local youth off of the continuous smartphone scroll and onto a track of inventiveness, fueled by the art of creating. ... read more
- On Air Next: Road trip records from Jepeto Solutions, Chris Cohen and BootheLast week, all the students at CU had a week off for spring break. I spent my break on a road trip to and from California, which meant hours and hours of listening to music in the car. ... read more
- CU Presents ’19-’20 season includes STEM-inspired circus act, Grammy-winning groupsThe home of performing arts at the University of Colorado, CU Presents announced its lineup for the 2019-20 season Sunday, and among the Grammy-winning musicians, fresh takes on stage classics and cutting-edge dance mash-ups, the group will bring in a vintage STEM-inspired circus act. ... read more
- Lafayette’s Olivia Meikle is shining a light on history’s forgotten women, one podcast at a timeOlivia Meikle's moment of clarity came at the foot of an indistinct gravestone. On a particular head-clearing walk through Boulder's Columbia Cemetery in the summer of 2017, she arrived at a slab that announced its sole inhabitant simply as "mother" — and beyond a basic tallying of the more than ... read more
- Boulder Arts Week kicks off today on stage, behind the mic and on gallery wallsBoulder Arts Week, a city-wide celebration of all things creative, kicks off today. The 90-venue festival continues to deliver accessible art of all mediums. Each year, the event averages more than 15,000 attendees and last year featured more than 350 events by more than 110 arts organizations and presenters. This ... read more
- Drinking with Doug: Discover and savor during Natural Wine Week in mid-AprilSome wine geeks argue all that matters with that first sip of Chardonnay is the spontaneity of your smile. ... read more
- Video games: High-quality ‘Sekiro’ falls flatUniversally acclaimed. That is such a loaded term. It implies that everyone is going to love the thing in question, be it a movie, album or video game. ... read more
- Review: Gunbarrel’s Morning Table stuffed with a variety of a.m. optionsMorning Table offers something for just about everyone. Waffles, pancakes and French toast are available in gluten-free versions, and there's a respectable quantity of vegan options on tap. These include a French toast and an oat-based porridge adorned with almond milk. Emphasizing locally-sourced ingredients, other fare includes a full slate ... read more
Are you thinking about relocating to the Denver area? I can help you find the perfect home and make your move as stress-free as possible. I can offer valuable insight about the area to help you through your home buying experience. Contact Me at (720) 399-0080
Are you thinking about Buying or Selling in Denver?
I am a local expert and am here to help guide you through your home buying or selling experience.
Looking for more information?
Being from the area, you receive the benefits of learning about great neighborhoods, trends and hot spots.
THE HOMESMITHS TEAM | KW DTC
Jeff Smith ‘Smitty’
6300 S Syracuse Wy Suite 150 Centennial, CO 80111