01 May How to Accurately Price Your Denver Home
Many clients ask, “How do I price my home?” My team has a very comprehensive analysis called our Maximum Value Home Audit. Today, I’ll walk you through the five steps we take to accurately price your home.
- A comprehensive home tour. We walk through the property to identify any cosmetic fixes that would give you a high return on investment.
- Market trends. We examine national, local, and neighborhood trends, like interest rates, buyer demand, and inventory levels.
- Check what the tax assessor says. We’ll pull all pertinent tax record to see the taxable value of your home.
- Internet resources. We use some proprietary tools online as well as sites like Zillow to see what they have to say about your home value.
- A comparable analysis. We want to look at the sold, active, and pending properties in your neighborhood, as well as expired listings that didn’t sell. We’ll compare things like price per square foot, the number of days a home spent on the market, and list to sales price ratios to come up with the best competitive price for your home.
Don’t let any equity just sit on the table. If you’re thinking about selling, just call us. This is a free service. You can even call us if you just want a second opinion on your home price. We’d be happy to help you.
As always, if you have any real estate questions, give us a call or send us an email. We look forward to hearing from you!